At GCI we are committed to respecting your right to confidentiality and privacy
What Information do we collect?
GCI collects information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form. When doing this, you will be asked to enter your name, address, phone and email details. You may however visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience- your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website- we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service- your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests.
- To process orders- your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any third parties for any reason whatsoever without your consent. It will only be used for the express purpose of delivering the purchased service requested by you.
- To send periodic emails - the email address provided by you may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional GCI news, updates and related service information.
How do we protect your information?
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Credit Card Details
No credit card details are stored by GCI.
Yes we do. A cookie is a short piece of data which is sent from a web server to a web browser on the user's machine when the browser visits the server's site. The cookie is stored on the user's computer, but it cannot do anything to your computer.
Whenever a web browser requests a file from the same web server that sent the cookie, the browser sends a copy of that cookie back to the server along with the request. In this way, the server knows you have visited before and can co-ordinate your access to different pages on its website. A server cannot find out a name or email address, or anything about a user's computer, by using cookies.
Links to other sites
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Any changes to our policy will be posted on this page. If the change is significant we may choose to email you directly.
How To Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please don't hesitate to call us on +61 3 9873 3999 or contact us.